Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Food Truck Round Up @ Superstition Farms

Hey, hey, hey, food truck enthusiasts!



St. Patrick's Day was an awesome day to be celebrating at the Superstition Farms and to partake in the all the food trucks that showed up.  I made the six hours stretch that day and I had an amazing time.  From this point on, I believe that everyone that came out knows now that there is amazing food to be had from our local food trucks and, yours truly, will highly endorse and promote any future food truck events that the Superstition Farms has.

Please enjoy the slideshow I put together of some of the pictures I took from the festival..

http://www.sharesnack.com/578B8ED9E8C/pumar0wa


And, as always, keep on truckin', everybody!!

~Nick
The Food Truck Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment